Practice Nurse Clinics
- Respiratory illness including asthma
- Routine immunisations for children and adults
- Heart disease advice and screening; ECGs and blood pressure checks
- Well woman and well man checks
- Foreign travel advice/immunisations
- Diabetic management & eye screening
- Family Planning and contraception advice
- Weight reduction management
- Help and advice to stop smoking
- Wound management and blood collection
- Cervical smear screening, sexual health and preconception advice
- Hearing tests and ear syringing
- New patient medical examinations
- Emergency contraception
- Research affiliated with the Medical Research Foundation and Consultants at the RUH
Sharon Carling, practice nurse, and any of the doctors can discuss your contraception and give you information to enable you to choose a method that suits you. If you wish to learn more about what is available, click on the link below to get the FPA (Family Planning Association) leaflet on contraceptive choices.
Please CLICK HERE to see the FPA Contraception Choices Leaflet
Our health visiting team run a drop in clinic locally
Bath Community Midwives work with us to provide maternity services. They are happy to discuss aspects of maternity care.
Antenatal clinics run at the surgery on Monday 13:30 – 16:00 and are available for telephone advice on Monday to Friday from 08:30 – 09:30 on 824669.